Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I have a pretty low mileage prelude base, 2001. The previous owner put it on lowered springs and doesn't have the original springs anymore. The roads here in Alberta are terrible and bumpy for my ride height so would like to restore my car back to its original height. There are some options I have been thinking about,
  1. Get springs from the junkyard (saw a set at 188 000 km and I'm worried it might feel terrible to ride)
  2. Get the Tein-H springs which are the least lowered springs out of all the lowered springs available.
  3. Get coilovers (I don't think this would restore my car back to original height and I'm worried it might feel too harsh for a daily driver.)
What do you guys think?

Also if anyone has the leather seats and/or the Type S Strut Tower Bar then hit me up because I'm very interested.
Anyways, my goal is to restore my car into its stock form and make it as pristine as possible. Any suggestions/ideas are welcome. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
36 Posts
I would go for OEM springs. Restores your handling as well. Shocks themselves deteriorate, springs not so much. So yunkyard OEM springs I would do.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn H8314 met Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts