Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of any good reputable tint shops in the Boston area? I've done some searches via the internet and I'm about to go to Eastern Auto Tint.. (www.tint-it.com). Other than that one I really don't know.. anybody know of any good places? Thanks.

·
Banned
2,048 Posts
Look for a Ziebart... they're a Michigan company but they're all over Canada and the Pacific Northwest. They might be on the East Coast too. A touch expensive, but lifetime warranty on scratches, excellent shade and look... I totally recommend them.

Just warn your shop to watch out near the rear windshield, as that's your radio antenna.

------------------
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by atlxchink:
When I try to picture o0OO0o as a moderator, the image of Beavis hacking away at the keyboard comes to mind </font>

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There is a Ziebart in MA.. but its all the way in Framingham!! =( I prefer something in the Boston/Allson/Brighton area just so its close by and if there are any problems I don't have to travel cross country to get it fixed.

I think I'm gonna go with Eastern Auto Tint.. they have a lifetime warranty, use Llumar film, one piece rear windows, and reasonable pricing. Anybody have any experience with these guys? Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts