Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any opinions on which one to go with? the honda OEM ones are too expensive. Any alternatives, and i'm not talkn about the all alumium C&C ones :) Theres a few people on Ebay that sell some for 110 shipped with warrenties. Just a little skeptical but i'm sure they would be just fine. Thanks for any links/advice

·
grrrrrrr
1,574 Posts
do a search - this comes up quite often. 4th gen forum has several links. Most oem replacements are about $120. I went with a 2 row replacement for $160ish.

·
grrrrrrr
1,574 Posts
I believe that instead of having one row for the coolant to flow through there are two going down the radiator, and hence a little better cooling. I got mine from www.radiatorexpress.com

Installation is pretty simple - unbolt the top, take off the hoses and reverse. Some decent right ups in the 4th gen forum.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks yield...how does it look? think it will last a while?

·
grrrrrrr
1,574 Posts
How does it look??? Just like stock - black painted metal. Fits perfectly. Lifetime warranty on that site.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I just got mine at autozone......
Exactly the same as my stock one and has been doing great....
Jonathan

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
I need a new radiator sometime. Might be a good idea before I take off to Virginia from Arizona this summer eh?

What do C&Rs cost? Extra cooling is never a bad thing, especially in Arizona.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
4bidden said:
I need a new radiator sometime. Might be a good idea before I take off to Virginia from Arizona this summer eh?

What do C&Rs cost? Extra cooling is never a bad thing, especially in Arizona.
I'm pretty sure after hourz has it on their site, also off topic but what part of VA?

EDIT: they are actually called C&R and afterhourz has them for 380 on his web site, which from what i've seen is a good price.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts