Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
User Account Disabled
5,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
did you guys lower it from the bottom of your car, or did you take it out through the inner fender skin and wheel well? It seems that it's too big to drop from the bottom of the car.

·
Registered
149 Posts
i took my out through the inner fender and wheel well.......you dun have to remove the entire wheel well, just remove 1/2, and bend the rest backwards...

·
User Account Disabled
5,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
holy mother
Thanks man and WELCOME TO THE BOARd
the SHO migration has been completed

·
too much jdm stuff
842 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Jspec81:
did you guys lower it from the bottom of your car, or did you take it out through the inner fender skin and wheel well? It seems that it's too big to drop from the bottom of the car. </font>
I don't know about the 4th gen (Haven't done mine yet.. I'm lazy), but when I removed Lude182's (5th gen), we just pulled the fenderwell lining out of the way (popped out those clips), and pulled the the spash guards out of the way. Then from the top, just pulled the vacuum hose out that went to the butterfly valve, and pulled everything out from the bottom of the car. We had the car lifted up a little to help, though.

-e-

------------------
[tHåt©hMå§të®]

95 VTEC Prelude - RS*R, powerslots, Axxis metal masters, Toyo FZ4s, **type-S intake (thanks Andy!!)** 15.040 @ 92.85

95 VTEC Del Sol - AEM, Bullfrog TB, N2 header, Greddy SP, Powerstop Xdrilled, Z3 fenders

www.thatchland.com

·
Premium Member
9,091 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Jspec81:
did you guys lower it from the bottom of your car, or did you take it out through the inner fender skin and wheel well? It seems that it's too big to drop from the bottom of the car. </font>
http://www.ntpog.org, click Mods, then 5th Gen-Intake

·
Registered
149 Posts
oopss...forgot about that......yah...my car was jacked up, and I removed the front passenger wheel too......the resonator will not clear with the car sitting at its usual height.

·
too much jdm stuff
842 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by marcucci:
http://www.ntpog.org, click Mods, then 5th Gen-Intake</font>
That's the one I used

------------------
[tHåt©hMå§të®]

95 VTEC Prelude - RS*R, powerslots, Axxis metal masters, Toyo FZ4s, **type-S intake (thanks Andy!!)** 15.040 @ 92.85

95 VTEC Del Sol - AEM, Bullfrog TB, N2 header, Greddy SP, Powerstop Xdrilled, Z3 fenders

www.thatchland.com

1 - 8 of 8 Posts