Honda Prelude Online banner

1481 - 1500 of 1537 Posts

·
Registered
10,400 Posts
Can you show the printed parts once you've finished them? I'm really interested to see what this thing can do.
CR10S Pro showed up tonight. I did a quick test print which was encouraging. I was super frustrated with the gantry being kind of wonky and the Z-axis "frame" not being completely square. I was able to get it to an acceptable level.

Doing a larger print now, and will post results when I have something that's not entirely embarrassing. :D

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
35ish years. :) I haven't played much over the last year, after the band in the vid split. Trying to get going again. I think you're the first drummer on po that I've ever had a conversation with. :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4DrCjR67-Y
Thanks, Dave.

I've had a lot to bounce back from (a shattered right wrist & thumb), so I'm certainly not what I was - or should be, but it's fun. That's really the only thing I want out of playing. :)

Playing after a break is always frustrating, isn't it? Nothing feels comfortable.
Isn't it just, the last time I had a lesson I was really struggling with the high hat, the cause of cause was not floating properly on the stool and putting too much weight on my left leg all the time. The instructor spotted it instantly and it was gone, I'm wondering what new gremlins I've picked up :)

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
It's just a slam panel but I'm really happy with the quality given it's none OE. it's part of the winter upgrades. I had to sell my lovely black DBS manual when I moved to Holland but got the blue one at a steal in Dubai. The upholsterer starts on this pile next week and I cant wait to see how it comes out.

·
Administrator
13,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,489
Recently purchased this tonight...

2019 Kia Stinger GT1 in Ceramic Silver

·
BB6'n till R34'n
6,083 Posts
How heavy are they, and how portable would you say they are? I'm curious about getting something like that to take the the track. :)
About 90 - 100 each, but have wheels to roll them around on one end, so you can just roll over to a wall, then hang them up. The wheels are small, but will roll fine on a smooth floor.

They make a 12V version of the pump with clamps for jump packs or car batteries. That would be pretty much perfect for track days. We'll still take this one to LeMons as we can typically get electrical access.

·
Old School
1,086 Posts
Tickets to Goodwood this year. Also just finished booking a last minute trip up to Denmark to go check out Lego HQ. Work sent me to Europe for the summer, so I'll take advantage of the proximity.

Related, holy hell it's been a while since I've logged in.

·
Administrator
13,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,499
Tickets to Goodwood this year. Also just finished booking a last minute trip up to Denmark to go check out Lego HQ. Work sent me to Europe for the summer, so I'll take advantage of the proximity.

Related, holy hell it's been a while since I've logged in.
Take a crapload of pics at Goodwood and LEGO!

·
Chevy 350 swapped Prelude
3,152 Posts
Yep, Goodwood has a funnier name, but is like our Rolex reunion at Laguna Seca. Super cool stuff from Europe at that place.

1481 - 1500 of 1537 Posts