Honda Prelude Online banner

RECAP: Who is going to the SoCal auto-x Aprill 22nd?

2K views 17 replies 7 participants last post by  OvaDaLimiT 
#1 ·
I know this is sorta last minute, but I was wondering who is going to this?

Vincent is going around 11am since his rungroup is the last group to run. If you're in the same group as him, I suggest you make it there before lunch so you can walk the course.

Here is the link ppl: www.solo2.com

Hope to see you guys there.

ps: I love asking these questions at the last minute

------------------
'00 Prelude
Black 5spd

See less See more
#5 ·
and yeah i'll bring my camera and take some pics. I'll be there in the morning even though i'm probably running lastly with vincent. My other friends will be in the first run group so i might as well go in early and watch them run.

Who else is going?

#8 ·
TTT!

So i guess no one else is interested eh?

Oh well...what time you going to be there Jon? I have a lunch thing i gotta go to...so, expect me around 1 ish
. Don't forget to bring a foldable chair if you read this before you go...

Anyways, hit me up on my cell if you need to get a hold of me. Laters

#11 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SADWAP97:
i'll be working so have fun guys.
i dont know anything about auto-xing.
is there a class for novices like me, cus i drive like my grandma

</font>
sorry poop, can't make it..got a essay due

anyhow sadwap, there is a Novice class for your FIRST autoX, so i guess that's cool.
I am NOT gonna autoX my car until i get some new shocks in...

------------------

#12 ·
i ended up not going cuz my friends decided to change their minds and not go. I didn't want to go alone and have nobody to talk to so i just didn't go
what about may 6? Not too far from now. Can you guys make it to california speedway on may 6?

------------------

#17 ·
Damn matt, I'm SOOO sorry man!! I was going to go but a family thing came up the night before which caused me to be occupied that afternoon and then I left my cell phone at home, DOH!! (I ALWAYS carry it with me, even to the rest room j/k
)

Anyways, what was the track like? Were you able to get into 3rd gear? Or were you sitting in 2nd the entire time?

Well, I hope California Speedway sets up a better track than the last one I went to. The turns were WAY too damn tight for my taste.

Well, I'll catch you guys at the next one
(I'll have to double check, but I might have a wedding to goto).

------------------
'00 Prelude
Black 5spd

#18 ·
Whoa vincent! Now i really wish i could've stayed to watch you run.

Jon...
Yah, i don't think i can make the next one either...i have 4 midterms that week

Anyways, i think you would've liked this track jon...it was huge! From the starting point, where the spectators stood to watch, we could BARELY see the car itself when it was on the far side of the course. It was that big! (most were running 70 to mid 80 sec times). It had it's technical parts, but also was a lot faster than the fontana one you didn't like. I didn't run my car, i was just there to hang out...couldn't stay until the last group for sts...as usual, they were running a little late. Anyways, i really like the el toro layout...there's a lot of space to work with.

But yea...i was expecting to talk to you about hte website...wanna mail me some info then? Or you could always call my cell....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.