Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,337 Posts
yep, i just got one today for my 99' 5 speed base lude'. wen to the honda owner's link site, it says my car IS NOT part of the recall????????????????? i'm sooooooo confused!

antidote11: i agree with you, seemed like just yesterday when honda was perfect!

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
antidote11 said:
I think Honda is starting to Fuck up big time !!
They have been for the past few years. First, they eliminated the Lude, along w/ the Integra. AND, the looks of their new cars are utterly disgusting. They're shooting themselves in the foot, as far as their younger market is concerned.

J

·
Registered
251 Posts
xxH22Axx said:
is there anyway i can tell if my 99 has had this done? I bought it used!
Not sure if their is a way to tell...i bought mine used as well like 3 months...im taking it in on friday to Jim McNatt in Lewisville...

·
Registered
228 Posts
My brake master cylinder and slave cylinder went out and when I brought it in to the dealership I found out that i had to have my ignition replaced as well. They replaced the ignition and told me to wait for the parts to arrive. Meanwhile two weeks later my car is finally being fixed on friday. (free of course). Really bites not having my car for this long.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I think they send out those recalls all at the same time.
Imagine if they did! They would be bombarded with cool Prelude owners trying to make appointments. I guess thats why mine says "SUMMER 2002" and I got the notice Sept 24th.

And by the way, they shouldnt be putting anything off because they DO get paid by Honda to do those recalls.

·
Nuke'em til they glow!
1,740 Posts
antidote11 said:
I think Honda is starting to Fuck up big time !!
Yeah, I agree.

Does anyone know if this fixes the problem where everyone once in a while you put the key in the ingition and the car doesn't start?

My car has always done that and it seems to be realted to not reading the chip in the key properly....

-Gerhard

1 - 20 of 23 Posts