Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, how do you install the rearview mirror on the windshield? I got all the parts needed. This is really irritating me because it won't stay.

TIA

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Maybe I don't have all the parts...there is a mirror on Ebay that has a cover with a hole which the bolt goes through. Would this prevent mine from working?

Also, a picture of your mirror would be appreciated! :D

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
I just wanted to track this topic.

Mine is all loose and vibrates with bass or bumps in the road. I hate it. I will try to take a pic of mine if it will help.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
you have to make sure your installing the parts in the correct order... it should go screw, then spring, then lock washer then metal retainer clip. once you get those peices lined up you should be able to turn the screw and create tension.

then HELMS has a great diargram for installing this unit

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Machine Head said:
you have to make sure your installing the parts in the correct order... it should go screw, then spring, then lock washer then metal retainer clip. once you get those peices lined up you should be able to turn the screw and create tension.

then HELMS has a great diargram for installing this unit
Damn I always forget to look in my Helms! Maybe I can scan it some time and post it up if you still need it SlowSi.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
SlowSi said:
That would be appreciated! :)
PM me if I don't respond to this thread in the next days.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts