Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Information: I have honda prelude 2000.

I had recently an issue with my rear speakers: They don't sound. only the front speakers are working.

After I unplugged my Audio system and I openned my CD player to try to clean it and I opened the casset player then I returned back and Oops the rear speakers are no longer working! Please help me if you have any suggestions.
Thanks.

·
Premium Member
3,045 Posts
'Meetings & Events' was probably not the best forum to post this in.

Moved.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Does someone know what it could be? whether I deteriorated the Audio system or the rear speakers blew? because it's so stranger! It was working in good condition and oops sudenly when I reterned back the audio system, I noticed that the rear speakers were gone.

·
Registered
45 Posts
well, first were the rear speakers you put in new? if they were its probably not your speakers. You also said that you pulled the deck out? make sure you didnt dissconect anything from the deck and check the wiring to the deck. if that doesnt help you make sure your rear speakers are wired correctly such as the negative and positive wires.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
well, first were the rear speakers you put in new? if they were its probably not your speakers. You also said that you pulled the deck out? make sure you didnt dissconect anything from the deck and check the wiring to the deck. if that doesnt help you make sure your rear speakers are wired correctly such as the negative and positive wires.
Well that would be the case if the wires were not connected with a plug :). My rear speakers are intact. I didn't replace them. :( I'm really pissed. I can't hear anymore the bass and the sound became horribale without them. :eek:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Godamn it, I was stupid :eek:, I bought recently the car and the fad was turned to the front only! the knob has to be pulled all the way so you can control the faddddddddddd :laugh:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts