Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6,314 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Prelude Ed:
i can get into NYC faster than anyone on this board i bet.... unless they physically live in NYC.

i live 9 minutes (maybe less) from Lincoln Tunnel with minimal traffic
</font>
I'm in E.Rutherford right now...wanna race to NYC?

PreludePrincess: I got my kit from the dealer for free because of a fiasco with a beat motor...long story! Anyway the cheapest place around is probably H and A accesories
http://www.handa-acessories.com/prelude.html

The nice thing about the OEM kit is that it comes ready to install and color matched.

·
Buttering up the muffin
965 Posts
I'm 10 minutes from the city driving at 90mph=p. I live around Coney Island/Bensonhurst. Who drives the black 4th gen with enkei shoguns around 86th/cropsey ave?
jake

·
Premium Member
13,632 Posts
Yes I am close to NYC and even go to Elmhurst on occassion to pick up an friend.....won't be going there anymore when she moves back to Korea though.

------------------
AOL IM: Joon525

[email protected]

·
&quot;PO Doc&quot;
1,484 Posts
I am fairly close to NYC...i am headed down there this weekend for the auto show. takes about 2 hours with no traffic.

Neel

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Well technically its supposed to take me 1hr and 20 min to get to the bronx from freehold, NJ...but thats being legal

·
Registered
926 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by THATPRELUDEGUY:
I'm in E.Rutherford right now...wanna race to NYC?

PreludePrincess: I got my kit from the dealer for free because of a fiasco with a beat motor...long story! Anyway the cheapest place around is probably H and A accesories
http://www.handa-acessories.com/prelude.html

The nice thing about the OEM kit is that it comes ready to install and color matched.
</font>
right now i am in weehawken.... it would take me about 25 seconds to get to lincoln tunnel from here so anytime youre ready...

·
Registered
123 Posts
Hey NY/NJ people. I'm about 2,500 miles from NY, but I still remember it like it was yesterday! All of you are talking about everything NY and I feel left out. I live in CA and was born/lived in Flushing. I've been gone for 10 years and I still call it "home."

Peace out everyone,

slickshifter

·
Registered
6,314 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Prelude Ed:
right now i am in weehawken.... it would take me about 25 seconds to get to lincoln tunnel from here so anytime youre ready...
</font>
Well I guess you got me there!

·
Registered
997 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by EBP Lude:
Don't forget myself and KQ!!!

Scriber is from LI so we'll include him too!
</font>
Yeah...I'm in LI but i grew up in the city and i chill w/friends there every weekend.

------------------
2000 Type SH
Wanted: Type S Intake Chamber

FOR SALE: Pirelli Ice Assymetrical Snow Tires Mounted/Balanced on 5th Gen. Base Rims.
Used for 2k miles. $600+shipping.
New JDM H3C bulbs $50

·
Registered
299 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Tony:
Well technically its supposed to take me 1hr and 20 min to get to the bronx from freehold, NJ...but thats being legal
</font>
I'm from Marlboro, but I'm in the city probably 3 days out of the week and rockland county for another 2-3 days of the week.
(and yea..1 hr 20 mins is about right
)

------------------
97 Prelude
Mugen headers/exhaust
AEM CAI
bunch of nyc dents

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
hey muncher, first of all i can't say your name without bursting out laughing!!! Anyways, where in marlboro are you located? I'm in freehold right between ryan rd and east freehold road. near by the YMCA

·
Registered
11,003 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 99prelude:
imagepree, joon525 is close...hehehe i'm bored so I'm answering for them

</font>
i guess i won't have to answer..

·
Registered
219 Posts
I can beat all of you, I live in the heart of the City... HAHAHA

1 - 20 of 26 Posts