Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
I tried the rain-x anti-fog stuff last year. It didn't work worth a damn. I actually had ice form on the inside of my windshield a few days after I put the anti-fog on. Not sure if that was related, but it has never happen before or since then.

·
Premium Member
1,875 Posts
the defroster doesn't clear it right up? it shouldn't be that bad or else you got some leak going on.

·
Living on a Warmer Buoy
2,768 Posts
Ice on the inside of the windshield could be avoided by not keeping the vent open at the windshield. Moisture creeps in that way. I've had that happen and the next time, I would always open the vents by the feet and head. :shrug:

I would always sit in my cold car warming her up for 5-10 minutes and then run the climate control and defrost. It does take a while for the warm air to start circulating.

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
I actually still have the entire bottle from when I bought it 3-4 years ago :rolleyes:
Me too. Worthless.

Same is true for their waterless glass cleaner that I tried because it's "tint safe". I ended up having to use something else to clean that chalky mess off all my windows :mad:. Original rain-x it tha sheet, but the rest of their products are just sh!t, IMO.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys. I usually don't have the time (running late for class) to let it defrost all the way. I aways give it a couple minutes to warm before taking off, but I never have the time for a full defrost. Oh well, who needs to see out the windshield anyways...I'll just Ventura it out the window.

·
Living on a Warmer Buoy
2,768 Posts
Thanks guys. I usually don't have the time (running late for class) to let it defrost all the way. I aways give it a couple minutes to warm before taking off, but I never have the time for a full defrost. Oh well, who needs to see out the windshield anyways...I'll just Ventura it out the window.
Wake up earlier. :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts