Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys......we just recently purchased a 99 lude...where can I find the code for the radio? we bought the car use and we can't find the card(w/code)that suppose to come with it...there's a sticker inside the glove box comp with numbers on it....could that have anything to do with it??pls help! thanks

[This message has been edited by REVINHIGH (edited April 15, 2001).]

·
Registered
193 Posts
Did you punch those numbers on your numbers on the radio? If that doesn't work your local honda dealer will have to get the numbers for you.

------------------
93 Si 4WS

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no, there's 8#s on that sitcker, and the manual states that it's a five digit code....
I want to install a powered sub on the car tonite and I don't want to disconnect anything without the code...

·
Registered
284 Posts
I had the same problem, and there is only two ways to get the code.
1) call the dealer where the car originally came from, and hope they have it on file, or
2) remove the HU, write down the ref# and ser#, and call any honda dealer. They will be able to get u the code.

------------------

·
Registered
193 Posts
I hate to say you will have to wait to do it. Call who sold you the car in the morning have them get the numbers for you it should be to you by noon or afternoon.
I am sure you looked in all your books that came with your car. I have never seen a short cut for that. Maybe someone else has.

Enjoy your new toy.

Tom

------------------
93 Si 4WS

·
Registered
11,003 Posts
solution: get an aftermarket HU, you'll thank me later.

[This message has been edited by imagepree (edited April 15, 2001).]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts