Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys

I am contemplating selling my sparco's and getting just a SINGLE used JDM recaro or a new BRIDE seat but I am also deciding whether I should get an adjustable seat like my torino's or to get a non adjustable.

suggestions comments are welcome

oh and before I get bombarded with emails asking to buy my Sparco's, I am not willing to ship these suckers...and I already have a couple people lined up for them..geez. you rich bastards

------------------
David [email protected]

ICQ UIN: 4310950
AOL SN: Poena97

·
Registered
9,437 Posts
JDM recaros are definitely *NOT* worth it. $2000 for ONE seat? gimme a break.
that's enough to buy 4 SRDs. be happy with what you have!

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
i wouldn't get non-adjustable bucket for my street car, race only.

------------------
Resist, and you'll be overcome

·
Registered
188 Posts
if you autocross and you're in STS or something similar i don't think non-adjustable seats are allowed. so if you autocross and you want to stay in your class you better check the rules governing what types of seats you can have.

·
Crunk + Hyphy = Sam
4,989 Posts
You just got your Sparco's and now you want other seats? *slap* What's wrong w/ you David?
J/K, I say go for the Bride seats, those are soooooooo rare. If you guys don't know, its pronounced "Breed" not "Bride" like wedding bride. I say go for the Bride's first, JDM Recaro 2nd.
SAM

------------------
OG H-A Member
Do you know where your jammies are?

Member of the Jammie/DelTapywa Crew!!!

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SuperFleaJQ:
how much are you selling your torinos for?
I'm interested in the Torinos, and the Milanos..

</font>
actually...i forgot your seats are red...heh, for my car, I try to stay away from anything that's red (red intake, wires, etc...)

I don't want my car looking like a christmas tree

------------------
My Homepage
My Car on HondaPrelude.com

G

·
Ever try to get in and out of racing buckets?

I am getting the Sparco Corsas, but you need a quick release steering wheel to get in and out (semi-comfortably).

------------------
Billy
North Texas Prelude Owners Group
www.ntpog.org

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hmm...the non adjustable seats are lighter than the adjustable ones but are they comfortable?

the JDM recaro is out of the question now...

so now i'm looking at a Recaro SRD or a Bride non adj(zeta, whatever else there is) or adj (the brix, ergo)

·
Registered
9,437 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 99prelude:
so now i'm looking at a Recaro SRD or a Bride non adj(zeta, whatever else there is) or adj (the brix, ergo)</font>
my offer is still valid, your USED sparcos for my BRAND NEW SRD

------------------
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by badmuthrfkr:
I'd be taking her to a nice italian restaurant because italian food is my favorite so even if the date goes sour, at least I got to eat something I love.</font>

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 99prelude:
hmm...the non adjustable seats are lighter than the adjustable ones but are they comfortable?

the JDM recaro is out of the question now...

so now i'm looking at a Recaro SRD or a Bride non adj(zeta, whatever else there is) or adj (the brix, ergo)

</font>
from what i heard, most non adjustable ones are not great if ur lude is also a daily driver. it makes u sit upright. not so bad that u cant stand it, but definitley bothersome if driving around alot for a daily driver. plus its also inconvenient in some ways. but if ur looking for more a hardcore ride, nonadjustables r sweet

if u do sell your sparcos, how much? we have the same lude color and i was totally interested in your exact kind of sparcos. though i would prefer going for blue instead of red. but mainly, how much????????

------------------

Crystal Blue 99' SS Lude (born on 7/1/99)~when i got it
POWER OF THE SS BABY!
SS= Super Snail!!
There i go...
screen name: CBFORMULA

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
armageddon was on tv yesterday. In those asteroid buggies, they use recaro seats. Its the best ad i've seen. It has the back shot of the seat and the big white letters

1 - 13 of 13 Posts