Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am seriously considering buying a set of 17" racing hart rims from groupbuycenter.com right now...I know nothing about the rim at all, the price groupbuy has them is $1225 w/purellie tires... how much is that off of regular price.. I was going to put up a link to the page, But I dont know how to post that heh. Please tell about the rims! and how to post a link, Thanks

·
THE LONELY MONK
6,005 Posts
1225 is a pretty good price..how fast will they ship the rims though? not until the there are enough people in the buy all together? as for posting a link check the UBB code page.

--Sam

------------------

With Great Powers Come Great Responsibilities--Never Underestimate the Power of the VTEC

·
*yawn*
13,632 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Lude Brotha:
I am seriously considering buying a set of 17" racing hart rims from groupbuycenter.com right now...I know nothing about the rim at all, the price groupbuy has them is $1225 w/purellie tires... how much is that off of regular price.. I was going to put up a link to the page, But I dont know how to post that heh. Please tell about the rims! and how to post a link, Thanks</font>
Depends on WHICH ONES. (Pirelli not purellie by the way).

I'm not going to even talk about the weight as I've already discussed this in another thread.

------------------
AOL IM: Joon525

[email protected]

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by gotryce:
All I know is that most of them are fairly heaviy which ones are you looking at</font>
I am looking either the evolution C2000 or C2's... im gonna attemp to post a pic, sorry if it didnt work..

C2000...

C2's

$825 for just the rims, and $1225 for the rims w/perelli tires.

thanks for the correction on "purellie" ha must of looked retared w/ that spelling heh.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by checkmate58:
1225 is a pretty good price..how fast will they ship the rims though? not until the there are enough people in the buy all together? as for posting a link check the UBB code page.

--Sam

</font>
Not sure on how long it would take to get the rims.. But ya, It will take a little patients on ordering them

·
Registered
50 Posts
i got C2 evos on my car and i have 225 40 18. if u are going with the c2 than get smaller tires than 225 something like 215 maybe. the rear of my car rubs against the tire when i turn hard or go over bumbs.

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
My wheels look similar to those but they were cheaper.

They are 17" Tenzo C-Type
with Yokohama Parada tires.
I am not sure about the weight difference between the racing harts and the Tenzo's.
(actually they are not mine nemore. My car got raped by a dump truck the other day...so i dun't any of my baby nemore!
Not a single wheeleor any other part survived! Total scrap metal!)

Sean

------------------
"drive fast, be yorself, and party till she's cute!

Originally posted by some canadian guy:
Like I said, Road trip - baseball bat

Originally posted by malken00:
Everyone has their own opinion, even if they're wrong.

[This message has been edited by some canadian guy (edited April 08, 2001).]

·
THE LONELY MONK
6,005 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Lude Brotha:

C2's

</font>
C2 evolution 17 inch rim - 37 lbs w/ tire

------------------

With Great Powers Come Great Responsibilities--Never Underestimate the Power of the VTEC

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by some canadian guy:

They are 17" Tenzo C-Type
with Yokohama Parada tires.
I am not sure about the weight difference between the racing harts and the Tenzo's.
(actually they are not mine nemore. My car got raped by a dump truck the other day...so i dun't any of my baby nemore!
Not a single wheeleor any other part survived! Total scrap metal!)

Sean

[/B]</font>
Sorry to hear bout the dump truck... what do you plan on replacing your lude with?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts