Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Racing Hart C2 Evo lug nut socket tool *PICS*

Is there anyone in San Diego that has these wheels with the original lug nut socket tool that came with the rims? I have a flat and cant get the spare on because I lost the original socket tool. Ive purchased the Gorilla Thin wall lug nut socket and numerous deep wall sockets from Autozone and Napa without any luck. I already purchased some new lug nuts from discount tire, i just need to borrow someones tool so I can put on the spare and switch out all my lug nuts.

Can anyone out there with these help me out???

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
cant the discount tires just use a tool to take those lugs nuts off and put on the new ones for you? g/ luck...i remember i lost my key lock tool, and they used a tool to get it out for me.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cant the discount tires just use a tool to take those lugs nuts off and put on the new ones for you? g/ luck...i remember i lost my key lock tool, and they used a tool to get it out for me.
Yea... all they could do was sell me some new lug nuts and give me a number to a place down the street that will try to get them off. Possibly weld and break off or drill?

I wanted to see if anyone in the area had the same wheels so I wouldnt have to go thru the hassle.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts