Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
too much jdm stuff
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About those copper NGK's. Where can you get them? I ordered my cap and rotor last night online ( www.manhonda.com ).

I was also wondering if I need new spark plug seals? Or if it would be a good idea to replace them?

http://www.manhonda.com/store/honda/index.cfm?Level=8&itemno=20&CFID=193408&CFTOKEN=94608619

You can lock this right after you reply

Thanks

-Erik

------------------
[tHåt©hMå§të®]

95 VTEC Prelude - RS*R, powerslots, Axxis metal masters, Toyo FZ4s, **type-S intake (thanks Andy!!)** 15.040 @ 92.85

95 VTEC Del Sol - AEM, Bullfrog TB, N2 header, Greddy SP, Powerstop Xdrilled, Z3 fenders

www.thatchland.com

·
too much jdm stuff
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bumpity bump

------------------
[tHåt©hMå§të®]

95 VTEC Prelude - RS*R, powerslots, Axxis metal masters, Toyo FZ4s, **type-S intake (thanks Andy!!)** 15.040 @ 92.85

95 VTEC Del Sol - AEM, Bullfrog TB, N2 header, Greddy SP, Powerstop Xdrilled, Z3 fenders

www.thatchland.com

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Theres quite a few of knowledgable people on this site, you might want to ask a question to one of them who are online. On the main page you can see whos browsing, I don't think billy is here right now so bumping the thread up every 10 mins prolly won't help your cause

·
Registered
6,314 Posts
Copper NGK's for our cars can be found at most autopart stores. If your ordering online and you call and ask I'm sure most of the places stock the copper NGK's for our car as well.

Spark plug seals? I'm going to guess you mean the ones on the valve cover? If so I can't see any need to change them unless your car has some high miles and your taking the vavle cover off...even then I'd have to say they'd probably work for a few reuses.

G

·
Ask for the NGK plugs for a 95 Prelude Si. Those are the ZFR7F-11 plugs that you are looking for. Just call Manchester Honda (www.manhonda.com), and they can get them for you, or any Honda dealer can.

The spark plug seals can only be replaced with the valve cover off. I wouldn't worry about them for now, if you are just changing plugs.

------------------
Billy
North Texas Prelude Owners Group
www.ntpog.org

·
too much jdm stuff
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's a 95 VTEC Billy.. same plugs?

-Erik

------------------
[tHåt©hMå§të®]

www.thatchland.com

·
too much jdm stuff
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wait.. got it.. I'm looking for the Si ones because the VTEC ones are platinum..

-e-

------------------
[tHåt©hMå§të®]

www.thatchland.com

G

·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by thatchmaster:
Wait.. got it.. I'm looking for the Si ones because the VTEC ones are platinum..

-e-
</font>
Yes, Si, not VTEC.

------------------
Billy
North Texas Prelude Owners Group
www.ntpog.org

1 - 9 of 9 Posts