Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
JDM F22 > USDM H23
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i have a question. my brother has a h23 with I/H/E and i have a F22b with just I/E who would win in a race. also when we race we will both have full inter. and our 17's on to make it kinda fair. and he will not be able to use his Nitrous. or else i will be seeing his plates all day long. i've never gone to the track to race before and he has gone once. with this situation who do you think would come on top at a track?

·
JDM F22 > USDM H23
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha...... i guess this will be the biggest bragin rights me and my bro will have for a while :D

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
[SUB[EX] said:
ha sorry dude, the si should win by 1-2 seconds. Especially with you having your first time at the track.
f22b=dohc non vtec

its like the jdm h23. it has a tad less torque but not enough to make any huge difference. i am with the first reply, its a drivers race.

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
Well - as long as you shift at 7k on the tach, right before the rev limiter, then you should do fine. The only difference in your setup is the exhaust......i say you have a VERY good chance with the F22B, just use ONLY PREMIUM gas and don't have much in your tank. The JDM motor LOVES premium gas......I love it too, but i do not like to pay for it! Good luck!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts