Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My son wants to turbo his 5th gen which is great. My issue is, he will be getting a rental car and having a shop do the work. I also have no issue with that. My question is, where in N. Tex is a GOOD shop to have this done? He has found a place to do the work but I can't remember the name right now, they are in Arlington. Anyway, I want this done right. The motor beefed up as needed, a complete turbo kit and tuning. I also want the shop to change out all of his belts, hoses, fluids, upgrade his brakes etc...
He lives in the Euless-Arlington- area.

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
My son wants to turbo his 5th gen which is great. My issue is, he will be getting a rental car and having a shop do the work. I also have no issue with that. My question is, where in N. Tex is a GOOD shop to have this done? He has found a place to do the work but I can't remember the name right now, they are in Arlington. Anyway, I want this done right. The motor beefed up as needed, a complete turbo kit and tuning. I also want the shop to change out all of his belts, hoses, fluids, upgrade his brakes etc...
He lives in the Euless-Arlington- area.
I wouldn't necessarily choose a car shop down the street from you, just because they are down the street.

T1 Race Development

Tony Palo has been taking care of NTPOG's higher end needs for quite sometime, and is more than worth the drive out of the way.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts