Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys, i'm new here. i have searched the internet everywhere and could not find a answer to this question. sorry if it's been posted here before but i did not see it, and i am also sorry if this in the wrong section but i did not see a trans section. if an admin could move it to where it is needed than that would be good. :bigthumb: okay so one with my question.

i've owned my 5g for a little over a year now. i completely love the car inside and out, my favorite car i've ever had by far and i've owned many hondas. there has always been only one problem and that's that it is a automatic. well as they do, my trans recently went out and instead of wasting money on another automatic i'm going through with the 5 speed swap. i recently got a p2a8 transmission (98-02 accord 5 spd) for really cheap with low miles. i know it's not the optimum transmission for a prelude, but i need my car back quickly and with cost as little as possible. this was local, cheap, and i didnt have to pay a boat load of extra money for shipping. my question here is about the transmission mounts. i owned a 2000 accord actually with the same trans and the brackets look completely different on the two. my question is which bracket / mount do i use? this is the main thing weighing on my mind as of right now. i feel as if that'd be the only problem i encounter unless you guys know of some others that would come with that kind of swap (automatic sissy stick to p2a8 5 speed)

i know of a few people who have ran p2a8's in their ludes so any help from maybe someone who has done / seen this before would be awesome.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts