Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Searched old posts on the headliner problem, and one of the resolutions was punching the headliner. Everytime I hear a creak now, I punch the headliner. Worked for about a day, so now every morning before I start the car, I give the headliner a good whack and I'm set for the day.

·
"PO Doc"
1,484 Posts
I am reporting you to the Prelude police for Honda abuse...

that's just wrong man!

·
Registered
4,185 Posts
oneday a friend of mine was in his SATURN and it broke down. he ended up goin crazy and punched the healdines enough times that fist makrs could be seen from the outside of the care. Look like sonmeone was tryin to rip theere way outta the car. Nuts

·
Registered
9,437 Posts
i have a BAD squeak in the headliner, i'll try that tomorrow for sure

------------------
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by jmcn:
I'm a cheap bastard. What else can I do?
</font>

·
Registered
6,314 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 2kLuder:
oneday a friend of mine was in his SATURN and it broke down. he ended up goin crazy and punched the healdines enough times that fist makrs could be seen from the outside of the care. Look like sonmeone was tryin to rip theere way outta the car. Nuts</font>

A girl pissed me off and I did the same thing to one of my VW's. Seriously don't punch too hard or you can dent your roof. Mine cracked the paint when I did it.

·
Premium Member
13,632 Posts
PreludeEd is going to be very happy to see this post.

------------------
AOL IM: Joon525

[email protected]
Mugen front bumper and sides with a combat rear bumper for sale in NJ....talk to me personally. East coaster highly, HIGHLY preferred.

·
Registered
4,889 Posts
none of that stuff really work to well. I actually used a old mouse pad and cut up pieces of it, and used a lil WD-40 but i no longer have a rattle on the pass side, Now i just have to fix the new one on the drivers side

------------------

99 Pearlwhite Sportshift
15.45 @ 92.37

1 - 8 of 8 Posts