Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am installing a monster tach, i need to know how many pulses the car is??? i dont even know what pulses are :confused:

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
If its an autometer tach, you just run the green wire from the tach, to the blue wire going to the distributor. The blue wire is on a connector right in front of the distributor.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
99_SH said:
If its an autometer tach, you just run the green wire from the tach, to the blue wire going to the distributor. The blue wire is on a connector right in front of the distributor.

are you talking about the one coming out of the distributor cap next to the yellow and green wires??? if so, how would i connect it to that? would i cut the wire or something likethat?

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
99_SH said:

are you talking about the one coming out of the distributor cap next to the yellow and green wires??? if so, how would i connect it to that? would i cut the wire or something likethat?

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Yes, thats the wire. Just get a wire tap from radioshack, and connect the green wire to it.

Or you could strip part of the blue wire and wrap the green wire around it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts