Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Test drove a lude today and it drove wonderful. Only one concern: I was driving the car and had to come to a quick stop, as the car stopped kind of suddenly I noticed the steering wheel was being pulled(turning) to the left. The car drove straight at any speed but upon stopping the wheel wamted to turn left. Any idea's, is this an expensive future problem?

·
Unregistered User
4,287 Posts
Sounds like a frozen brake caliper to me. Take a look at the brake pads see if any have excessive wear. If one looks like its worn down a lot more then the others thats probably the caliper thats frozen. Depending on which one it is cost could vary. Could also be something else. But thats my guess.

·
Registered
677 Posts
modmic2000 said:
Test drove a lude today and it drove wonderful. Only one concern: I was driving the car and had to come to a quick stop, as the car stopped kind of suddenly I noticed the steering wheel was being pulled(turning) to the left. The car drove straight at any speed but upon stopping the wheel wamted to turn left. Any idea's, is this an expensive future problem?
the arm that goes from the front suspention to the front bumper can cause this if its loose. check to see if it has the bolt all the way tightened on that left one.
marsh

1 - 3 of 3 Posts