Honda Prelude Online banner

41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Premium Member
463 Posts
the lower the height, the shorter the throw looks and feels but the stiffer it becomes. to get the shortest throw possible, the shortest throw setting and lowest height needs to be used. it's all simple math involving radius and junk. just wanted to point this out in case anyone didn't quite get it.

i use low height and second or forth shortest i think. i forgot already.

·
Registered
21 Posts
hey everyone try getting a skunk2 shortshifter with the weighted shift knob!! i had it on my last car and i loved it!! it cost around 115 for shortshifter, and like 45 for weighted shift knob,..........GOOGLE IT

·
Registered
69 Posts
ahh i just ordered this..
i really couldnt wait no more for the forbidden..
hope this is worths its $$ and possibly the wait ahahah...
come here now MR Short Shifterrrr

·
Registered
243 Posts
Hey does anyone know if this guy ships to Canada. I am about to order it but just want to make sure. I emailed him but i thought I would ask here as well.

·
Registered
69 Posts
im from australia, so im sure he will deliver to canada.

install took me 1 hour--
took me a while to get a few bits n pieces off, but it was quite simple to do the install...cleaning and putting together took as long as the install i think LOL-
shift is shorter, height is shorter=== mroe comfortable, able to feel the gears stick in also :)
just ensure u be careful with the 1-2 clearance

·
Registered
609 Posts
finally got installed my shifter. I had a neuspeed short shift adapter on the car before I went with the PSpec short shifter. Huge difference! the Adapter felt like it clunked into gears and was very tight when shifting, the PSpec shifter is buttery smooth and is just as short as the adapter and I only have it set on the middle for both shortened shift and height.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Finally got mine, Installed it took me about 45min to 1 hour, took longer taking the whole console off and clips and screws and bolts, than it did to install the shifter. Worth it? I would say so, but in my experience, I'm sure i did it right, but Not a whole lot difference in height, since i had to sacrifice height for shortest throw, it seems you can have short but you have to have a longer throw if you go that route because of it hitting the sides on reverse and second gear. You will see when installing you have two options shortest throw or shortest length. overall satisfactory 7 out of 10 At least Better than Factory

·
Registered
29 Posts
has anyone tried to maybe trim the box so that you could achieve shortest height and shortest throw? Is that even possible? I dont have my car apart at the moment to look.

·
Premium Member
242 Posts
41 - 60 of 60 Posts