Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was successful in taking the stickers off, by using a hair dryer and some fishing line. However, some residue from the glue was still left on the bumper. In order to take it off, I used this solvent "Goof Off" -a liquid based solvent that helps to take off sticky stuff. I'm not sure if anyone is familiar with it, its in a yellow can. Anyways, the glue came off nice, however, after it dried, I noticed that it sort of stained the paint on the bumper, and I can't take it off. It's really not that noticeable, but I can still see it up close. Did anyone have this problem, or know of anything to take the stain off? (I'm hoping that it will wash away the more and more that I wash my car)

·
Registered
268 Posts
just use some gaz and a rag..
or paint enamail...

if that doesn't remove it, then the problem is different exposition to the sun..

the paint of cars change color slowly with sun..the parts under the stickers weren't exposed same dose that everything around it..

maybe u could try wax..but i don't think it would remove it..maybe only help to hide it..

the only real solution would be to put wax everywhere arounds it except where u remove the glue.. then it should get more SUN than the rest.. just like tanning ;p
hehe

1 - 4 of 4 Posts