Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
woop woop!
3,697 Posts
I think the renders on the left of the lude makes it a bit "overdone" imo... I think it would look nicer/cleaner if they weren't there; and I guess also since it doesn't look like it would match a car/mugen setting. But aside from my opinion, it in general looks quite catchy :bigthumb:

·
woop woop!
3,697 Posts
^ If you don't have the actual ability to make those renders by brush work or with a 3d render program, you can actually download brushes/filters people made on their own and you can simply just render it from there and add your own little manipulations. So for example, that entire render on the left of the lude could actually just be ONE single brush stamp (if someone chose to make it one stamp). So you could actually download the brush, load it in photoshop, chose what color you want it to be, and just click on the canvas... and vuala, it's there... kind if like it's a stamp with that design on it hehe. It's not so hard once you have the filter/brush made for you. Head on over to www.deviantart.com, you can dl such brushes/renders to your chosing and go all wild with em if you have photoshop hehe. =]

·
wasting my youth
1,349 Posts
SNsLude said:
^ If you don't have the actual ability to make those renders by brush work, you can actually download brushes/filters people made on their own and you can simply just render it from there and add your own little manipulations. So for example, that entire render on the left of the lude could actually just be ONE single brush stamp (if someone chose to make it one stamp). So you could actually download the brush, load it in photoshop, chose what color you want it to be, and just click on the canvas... and vulva, it's there... kind if like it's a stamp with that design on it hehe. It's not so hard once you have the filter/brush made for you. Head on over to www.deviantart.com, you can dl such brushes/renders to your chosing and go all wild with em if you have photoshop hehe. =]
find the mystery edit.

current maturity level: < *.

·
woop woop!
3,697 Posts
:laugh: ^ I woulda never thought of that word from reading vuala ... then again, i don't even know if that's how you spell vuala.

·
Shawn
722 Posts
SNsLude said:
^ If you don't have the actual ability to make those renders by brush work or with a 3d render program, you can actually download brushes/filters people made on their own and you can simply just render it from there and add your own little manipulations. So for example, that entire render on the left of the lude could actually just be ONE single brush stamp (if someone chose to make it one stamp). So you could actually download the brush, load it in photoshop, chose what color you want it to be, and just click on the canvas... and vuala, it's there... kind if like it's a stamp with that design on it hehe. It's not so hard once you have the filter/brush made for you. Head on over to www.deviantart.com, you can dl such brushes/renders to your chosing and go all wild with em if you have photoshop hehe. =]
thanks for the info. never heard about this.

·
Shawn
722 Posts
SNsLude said:
heh np. Also, www.good-tutorials.com has a TON of tutorials for photoshop... you can learn really quick with that site... check it out if you're interested in messing around with ps heh.
awesome. i'be working with ps for a while now, but damn its hard to learn that thing. its harder than flash. that alone took me a couple of months. thanks again.

·
woop woop!
3,697 Posts
^ np , glad to share... yah back then I barley knew anything... these sites really helpped me out a lot to get me where I'm at today. join up www.shadowness.com ... check it out... amateur and elite designers on that site.. see you there! :)

·
Shawn
722 Posts
SNsLude said:
^ np , glad to share... yah back then I barley knew anything... these sites really helpped me out a lot to get me where I'm at today. join up www.shadowness.com ... check it out... amateur and elite designers on that site.. see you there! :)
wow. that site it amazing. see you there. again thanks\
Rich - sorry for hijacking your thread. forgot to add. i liked the wallpaper. i thought you did a really good job. not for me though, i prefer beaches as my wallpaper.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts