Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Prelude SIR Jap import H22A 2.2 is now for sale. :(

Unfortunately due to my current job circumstances and accomadation I am unable to keep my beautiful car.

The car has an engine management light fault come up which is cleared from turning the car off and on, and only comes on when started cold, and there is a slight knockin on hard bumps or quick pull off's from the drivers side front wheel.

Apart from this the car is a minter, leather seats, air con, climate control, electric windows, power steering, 200bhp, stainless cat and cat back exhaust only recently fitted, next to new tyres all round, pearlescent silver paint. 130 thou kilometers / 80k miles.

Aside from the exhaust the car is an unmolested sir and not changed since brought over to the uk. the car had one owner in Japan and i am the first uk owner.

Because of my job situation i am unable to fix the car or run it in future hence the low price of £2500 ono

You can text or call me on 07999168591 any time. I am based nr Peterborough. (UK)

so unhappy to be doing this !

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know I only jus arrived, and the car is so good to drive, i cant tell you how upset i am to be selling it :-( i am not going to be as happy with anything else, I just dont have a choice.

·
Registered
0 Posts
so you would also sell your first born too?
selling an imported JDM Lude is the equivalent to that.
you cant just get those around any corner. when i import mine back to canada
ill hold onto it until its tiny flecks of rust in the ground

·
Lurkist
4,861 Posts
so you would also sell your first born too?
selling an imported JDM Lude is the equivalent to that.
:laugh: Hardly.

Sure, it's something you don't see every day, but in reality, it's just a car with the steering wheel on the wrong side. Nothing more.

There aren't too many people into Preludes. Even fewer are into JDM Preludes. :shrug:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts