1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Administrator
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
90 Posts
Wow @ VTi BB8's ride, that's a stunning car.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Would like to see more of Minilogo's interior and engine bay etc... My vote goes to him. Very clean car. Looks like a showroom floor jdm ride. :bigthumb:

Wish there were more to look at and vote for!

·
Registered
43 Posts
I don't see how chuitron is losing atm. cleanest lude, tasteful mods hands down.
If he would have had the most recent pics posted on that link I would have voted for him! I just now went through the most recent pics on his thread and damn... that is a siccc ride. I would change my vote for chuitron right now. The posted link just shows old pics which basically shows a super clean stock prelude that is very sexy, however looks like it's completely stock off the showroom floor. Those new pics with the new rims are so nice!

·
Registered
13 Posts
If he would have had the most recent pics posted on that link I would have voted for him! I just now went through the most recent pics on his thread and damn... that is a siccc ride. I would change my vote for chuitron right now. The posted link just shows old pics which basically shows a super clean stock prelude that is very sexy, however looks like it's completely stock off the showroom floor. Those new pics with the new rims are so nice!
think about it car thats clean as hell and actually drivers, vs's the others.

·
The Collector
2,721 Posts
^ It also goes by the build thread and all the sacrifices and hard work that has been put into the ride. Also very important to do all or most of your own work. These things are always taken into considerations when voting for these things.

I'm not saying this is anyone here, but there are many Luders with fat wallets that go out and buy a mint Prelude and spend G's on getting it tuned and modded by others. Even though they will also get many votes, but people who know what the deal is usually vote according to things I mentioned in my first paragraph. Like I said, I am just speaking in general.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
I missed the voting AGAIN! yeesh.

Oh well. My vote would have just boosted Cody a little more... :)
It would have been a close call between Cody and VTI BB8 except that I read he was re-painting it white instead of that AWESOME blue!

Congrats Cody! Can't wait to see the finished product... keep taking your time and doing it right!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts