Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WOW..the time is finally here..i have been in love with preludes for about 2-3 years..last year i searched for about 8 months to find one but couldnt because they were all out of my price range or auto :/ ..this year i have been saving for the winter and now i have enough to get one!!! I will start looking for my baby in the beggining of march, lets all pray i find one

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
o..btw i think i have a prelude problem ive been told.. this car drives me out of my mind..and its bad..its like this should not happen to anyone

·
Registered
168 Posts
Good luck man. I got mine from an Accura dealer. It was way over priced with 105K miles, they wanted $11.000 for it. They came down to $9500.00 and that was with a one year 12,000 mile warranty. They did all the 100K mile maintenance. I have had it for a year now with absolutely no regrets.

·
The Cheeze
1,704 Posts
When I bought mine 5 years ago it was a long process too. Spent 8 months searching, etc and several of those months gathering the financing. Good luck!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Try to buy one thats completly stock trust me stay away from modified ones. Or riced out one too lol. These poor ludes usually get beat on pretty hard and arent taken care of well. good luck bro :)

·
Registered
98 Posts
preludes are easy to find... stock preludes in GOOD shape are hard to find
Very true my friend. I already had a 99type SH but it was bought from a dealer and in o.k. shape, but I didnt know who previously owned it and what happened to it and it was starting to have more prob and couldnt deal with it anymore. So as I was surfing autotraders I found a completely stock non-raped looking and feeling 98 SH with a private seller and just couldnt pass it up. So i bought it and sold the other one. You must keep your eye out man. GL with getting the lude and keep us informed with your pick.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts