Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Inspired by the 5th-gen tribue video, I put together a 2006 calendar featuring 5th-gen Honda Preludes. Each month has a striking photo of a Prelude, many from the video, but you can replace any of them your own if you didn't like my selection or you want to add your own car to the mix.

Besides the photos, the calendar includes the race schedules for CART, ALMS, NASCAR, Grand Am, and others. You could add more dates, such as your local SCCA's Solo2 schedule, or personal stuff. You can also select other formats and color schemes. The one I am using is one of the larger ones.

Here are a few screen shots of the calendar:

Cover

March (needs a caption)

August (needs a caption)

September

November (Forgive me if I included more than one photo of my car in the calendar.)

December (Couldn't get permission to use this one, or July's photo. I hope it is OK.)

I could quite get everything I wanted for the calendar. I need to secure permission to use some of the photos and get some material for captions, but I figured you guys could just replace these photos, and add your own captions.

To get the calendar creator/viewer program go to www.digi-labs.net and download and install their free program.

***Editted***
To get the calendar I created, download it (7.5 MB) from my web site at work: www.matsci.ucdavis.edu/meier/files/prelude06.cal

To get it printed, upload it to Digi-Labs, or give them some money to upgrade the calendar software you downloaded and print it yourself.

I made a number of calendars like this last year and used them for Christmas presents. Mine cost about $40 each, but that was for one of their larger formats.

Thanks to all who let me use their photos.

Enjoy.

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
:bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
5th-gen tribute...

Go ahead and collect up some 4th-gen photos and put them in.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts