Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought my first Prelude, a 94 Vtec, and I have a little girl that I would like to transport in this vehicle from time to time. Has anyone had any success locating the tether anchors for child car seats?

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
I dont have any first had experience with this but I know that other people on this board have used cars seats in their lude. Hopefully they will chime in.

·
I'm back baby!
907 Posts
The back seat of the 4th gen is basically wasted space as far as any child under the age of 1 year is concerned (rear facing) I haven't tried to put a forward facing in a 4th gen, but it looks like you could work it in. As far as tethers and anchors go your out of luck there. I don't think they started putting tethers in cars until the late 90s and the lower anchors didn't start showing up till 2002 models.

I have heard that there are kits though that can adapt a not LATCH vehicle for use with LATCH equipped car seats, but for the most part you just gotta use the seat belt and make sure it's installed correctly. I know I can't wait till my second turns 1 yr/22 lbs so he can ride with me once I got my lude.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts