Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Sarah is my baby
3,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Post Prelude audio pics here (NO 56K)!!

I decided to create a thread that will only contain Prelude audio system pics. Feel free to add any pics of Prelude installs and info regarding eqipment or enclosure specifics. If you have questions about pictures posted by another member, please contact them by IM or email (DO NOT post questions in this thread, they will be deleated). I will be systematicly deleating any posts which are not pictures/info regarding Prelude audio setups. Have fun, and stick to the rules. I'll be doing some searches in old posts and adding to this as I have time, everyone else is encouraged to do the same! Thanks, Tim

(nothing from me right now, I'm pooped after my 8th consecutive day of working on my car).

·
Sarah is my baby
3,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My contributions. Credit given where I can identify the owner.
Lude_conduct:

I built this one. . .IDMAX12 in a 5th gen:

GTF (5th gen):

JL Audio 6W0 in a .125 sealed enclosure (4th gen, I also built this one):

·
Sarah is my baby
3,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ImagePree:

GTF's 5th gen console enclosure for a Kicker solobaric:
[/IMG]

Blue Lude 1:

·
"PO Doc"
1,484 Posts

Setup includes:
Alpine CDA 7832 CD player with 3 way 4 volt preout and sub control. Powers front and rear speakers off of headunit.
Front speakers are stock tweeters with Civic Pioneer speaker upgrade.
Rear stock speakers, AFBS and amp.
Boston Pro Series 10.5 2ohm sub in sealed .5cu ft enclosure.
Sub powered by Kenwood Excelon sub amp with 300w RMS into 2ohms, and sigmo servo feedback.
Custom dynamatting of trunk lid. Custom mounting of amp on wall of trunk, still allowing folding of seat flat with no obstruction.

·
Registered
263 Posts
got my install done now. its a alpine 1241d and alpine mrvt420 amp. the rack on the right side is going to be for a 4 channel alpine amp to match. not sure which one yet. and then when i get more time, im putting neons underneath each rack, and underneath the false floor for the sub. other then that thats about all im going to do in the trunk.

·
Registered
26 Posts
OKay here are some of my latest work of art. I was pretty impressed with it, but after seeing all the other installs in here, I think I will be needing some more practice. All the other installs I looked at are very good, Much Props to every ones hard work!!!

My install includes the following.....
MTX 6.5 Seperates (Doors and Dash)
MTX 10's
Alpine Head Unit
Clarion EQ/DSP
Pioneer 6.5 (Rear)
PS2
6.5" Mobile TV
2 600 Watt Jensen Amps
Stinger RCA
Lightning Audio Dist Blocks (Power & Ground)
Lightning Audio Power & Ground Wire (4 & 8 guage)

·
Registered
290 Posts
My simple setup, really nothing to look at, just posting for the hell of it:

Pioneer Cassette Deck and EQ:

Crappy picture of the deck in action:

Sub amp:

Subs, CD Changer, and Mid/high amp:

RAAMmat60 on trunk:

RAAMmat60 on door:

Tweeters + Crossover in stock 4th-gen locations:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts