Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here a thought, we always show off all the cool stuffs of our cars but never mentioned anything about our garage, where we spend most of the time working on our car. So fellows, show off your garage with all the tools, jack, compressor and air tool. I'll go out and take some pics of mine right now.
be right back.........

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry, my camera sucks. I just went out and snaped a few shots of my garage, engine bay and Thermal R&D just installed 2 weeks ago.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry, my camera sucks. I just went out and snaped a few shots of my garage, engine bay and Thermal R&D just installed 2 weeks ago.

·
Premium Member
274 Posts
Hey where did you get those aluminum gauge bezels? and the red valve cover? and the MSD setup? I would like to get better wires and stuff but Im unfamiliar with electrical stuff? Do you have NOS? Thanks

·
Registered
687 Posts
pioneerprelude said:
my garage:
wow. what a difference from your yellow 3rd gen.
I am not a fan of 4th Gen's, but I would take that 4th Gen in a second. It is by far my favorite 4th Gen.
what kit is on it?

·
Registered
158 Posts
haha nope, ill try and take a few though and send them to u....we just moved into this house btw....my dad turned the garage into a shop, haha its all he has ever wanted. its a lot more "shoppyer" now, we have more stainless steel and stuff everywhere...ill take pics if i can later this weekend.

·
Premium Member
1,796 Posts
damn you guys have neat garages. We used to have a bigger garage, then my parents decided they wanted to be more in the city so now we have a smaller house :( Also my dad is a packrat so he keeps alot of junk he never uses, go figure. I don't have any new pics, but here's my trashy garage:

Its a little better now, we got some new shelves for the side wall. I can't wait till I get a real job and a house of my own :(

1 - 20 of 32 Posts