Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the seats come with rails and brackets that fit civics...is there any way i can get them to fit a 5th gen? :confused:

·
Tyler
501 Posts
I'm pretty sure it is possible. There is no doubt you can fit the recaros...it's just the brackets and sliders you'll have to play with. Someone on here has the ITR ones......

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea...its not the seats i'm worried about. i just wanna know if i can modify the brackets to work on our car so i dont have to buy another set.

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OC 714. they arent ctr rails, the guy just said that they were universal civic rails. so i'm not entirely sure which car they're specifically for.

·
JDM turbo whore
1,797 Posts
Pok-gai said:
OC 714. they arent ctr rails, the guy just said that they were universal civic rails. so i'm not entirely sure which car they're specifically for.
ctr rails are from a civic. but all you have to worry about is if they were on a four door or two door. but i can make some wonders happen just let me know

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
JDM H22A4 said:

ctr rails are from a civic. but all you have to worry about is if they were on a four door or two door. but i can make some wonders happen just let me know
yea i know they are. i was just worried that diff gen civics would use different ones. they were never installed, but the guy said that he could have fit them in his hatch. when do you have time?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts