Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First post...:D

I`m 34, never owned a honda....but really always liked the last prelude. I live in AZ, a sporty reliable car would be great-and a change, everything I own is stick. Rock crawlin is my life out here: ex-competition crawler, a dedicated tow rig, and a modded tacoma...I spend alot of time in the desert, so I need a uber reliable car-auto would be preferred. I know the civics are just about bullerproof-obviously if not driven hard and properly maintained. But what about the 5th series prelude? I found a pretty good deal on one with 98k miles, auto. Has records to 90k from a dealer. Is there any inherant weaknesses: autos?, head gaskets?, CV`s?, etc... I am very seriously considering this car, going to look at it Saturday. It`s bone stock, and I wouldn`t be driving it harder than it`s intended use. What kinda of MPG averages yal see, 23-26ish?

I would really appreciate any feedback on my questions. If I do get it, I will be on here regularly :eek::blah::bigthumb: Thanks so much in advance, fawkin newbs....:rolleyes:

Attachments

·
epicifying since 09!
1,588 Posts
First post...:D
Duh

I`m 34, never owned a honda....but really always liked the last prelude. I live in AZ, a sporty reliable car would be great-and a change, everything I own is stick. Rock crawlin is my life out here: ex-competition crawler, a dedicated tow rig, and a modded tacoma...
Blah blah blah filler not needed

I spend alot of time in the desert, so I need a uber reliable car-auto would be preferred.
again blah blah blah filler not needed

I know the civics are just about bullerproof-obviously if not driven hard and properly maintained.
The civic can Nevar loose!

But what about the 5th series prelude? I found a pretty good deal on one with 98k miles, auto. Has records to 90k from a dealer. Is there any inherant weaknesses: autos?, head gaskets?, CV`s?, etc... I am very seriously considering this car, going to look at it Saturday. It`s bone stock, and I wouldn`t be driving it harder than it`s intended use. What kinda of MPG averages yal see, 23-26ish?
http://www.preludeonline.com/f60/average-gas-mileage-231964/?highlight=mpg
http://www.preludeonline.com/f60/5th-generation-faq-230296/

I would really appreciate any feedback on my questions. If I do get it, I will be on here regularly :eek::blah::bigthumb:
Yay anufer noob

Thanks so much in advance, fawkin newbs....:rolleyes:
wait wut...penis cake

·
Registered
134 Posts
The first thing I would recommend is not changing you name to dessertboy by eating that tasty looking penis cake. Second read the sticky at the top of discussions, it will keep the P.O. whores off you more then none. If your against the cake search for your answers before you ask questions its most likely been discussed over and over.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts