3,045 Posts
dang son. looking very nice!

honestly, i like the older look better :bigthumb:
im sure its for good reasons though

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ive been considering painting these wheels black but ive just gotten so lazy with cosmetics and have only really concentrated on the functionality of everything. One of these days i'll tend to it like i used to lol

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i also currently have a head being massaged by a friend of mine out in california. It should be done and on the car in the next couple months. Just gotta finish paying it off. This head (still on stock cams) along with the new clutch line setup should allow me to bust into the 12 sec range.

excited? yes! I'm trying to get the car setup so i can at least show a little competition for the BOTI guys. Theres also currently a Florida Racing Series being drawn up and im hoping to be able to attend these races as well.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i cleaned up some of the engine bay wiring this past weekend. I may take it out tonight to take a few pictures after giving it a deserved bath. Doesnt look like i am going to be able to go back to the track any time soon considering my header is beginning to crack again but just pray that a certain someone makes a clutch decision and fixes my current problem.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Isn't that Hotwire's old car in your sig, but it's labeled as yours?? :confused:
Sure is, awesome photo and car. Mine is a spitting image of his car, much better photo than my camera produced. Tell you what! Just for you I took out the (MY) just in case there are any future problems.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts