here we go again

------------------
KQ
98 Pearl White SH
92 Baby Blue S (sold)

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
*...waits to get car back from body shop so I can slap on JDM 1 pieces and take new pics...*

TTT

·
too much jdm stuff
842 Posts
Oh boy.. not again. These are mad old.. I'll get new ones up sometime.

------------------
[tHåt©hMå§të®]

95 VTEC Prelude - RS*R, powerslots, Axxis metal masters, Toyo FZ4s, **type-S intake (thanks Andy!!)** 15.040 @ 92.85

95 VTEC Del Sol - AEM, Bullfrog TB, N2 header, Greddy SP, Powerstop Xdrilled, Z3 fenders

www.thatchland.com

·
Registered
188 Posts
hey blackmagic for your tailights did you just open the casing, heat up the yellow and crack it out? i've got clear tailights but i've always wanted some red/clears like yours but never really looked to see if it was doable with our tailights...thanks!

·
Registered
11,229 Posts
I love your car BM, nice clean and stock. Here's my car (before I started body work) you can't really see the dents in the driver's side, but they were pretty nasty, almost fixed now, I'll post more pics when it's completely done.

------------------
Got VTEC? I don't.
92 Prelude Si BONE stock
**[email protected] at LACR so 15.5 at Pomona**

HAIL CURRY! www.rubberburner.com

·
Registered
282 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Merlin1xx1:
hey blackmagic for your tailights did you just open the casing, heat up the yellow and crack it out? i've got clear tailights but i've always wanted some red/clears like yours but never really looked to see if it was doable with our tailights...thanks!</font>
its not too hard...someone had a good instruction site for it...i dont remember it though...

basically its time consuming...thats about it

·
Premium Member
3,621 Posts
Pics of my old car... 1993 VTEC. Stock.

I miss you ol' girl, wherever you are...

Andrew

·
Registered
8 Posts
Here is a link to some photos of my 1992 Si. I just bought it a few weeks ago. Its in the shop now getting some bodywork done. Just spent two weeks getting engine fixed. (Don't worry I bought it with knowledge of the repairs needed).

http://www.itsgone.com/supernatural/prelude.htm

[This message has been edited by huey8 (edited April 05, 2001).]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts