Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
IM CURED!
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone..heres the deal i have been looking all day for wheels, i want a good quality wheel not a company that will be gone in a month or so..anyway that hard part was finding a wheel in a 17" with a 48+ offset because im lowered with neuspeed race springs i have called discount tires but they never called me back and i have been talking with a guy named dylen all day and he said he will call me back today if he finds something but i never got a call. i was just wanting to know if anyone knows a place in la or a web site or anything that i can check to see if a company has the offset i need.
i know volk racing makes some but that is my last place because i sort of dont want to spend that much but i dont care.....HELP!

·
IM CURED!
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
correct me if im wrong but according to the chart in the wheel forum it will not fit..??..

·
Premium Member
12,808 Posts
5zigen also makes +48 offset 17" wheels....look at the heidfeld.

I'm planning on selling mine soon for cheap...like $700 or so...

And PS:

#1 make your titles more descriptive
#2 wheel in tire forum...there's no reason to have this in OT.

·
IM CURED!
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yes sir capitan, but seriously what color are your wheels because i will get them from you now if its what i want

·
sportin' the 4x4....
6,527 Posts
If you are using a 17x7 you can get by with a +43mm offset. Just be aware that you have a chance of rubbing. When I made that list of recommended offset, tires, etc. I only recommended setups that will NOT have any problems... those aren't the only options, they are just the optimal ones.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
mickey99us said:
yes sir capitan, but seriously what color are your wheels because i will get them from you now if its what i want
i have a set of heidfeld in silver, +48 offset, no rubbing at all.

·
IM CURED!
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks guys but i got some wheels that are 215/35/18 i have a little rubbing in the back but i plan on fixing that

·
Premium Member
3,621 Posts
Prelude2War said:
Kosei K1's 43+ offset...
I have 16x7.5" +43mm K-1s for my Prelude that I bought for autoX and they rub like a mofo both front and rear with 215/45/16 Falken Azenis on them. If they were 7" wide wheels, +43 could be OK. But with a wider wheel, you need a higher positive offset. (+47-+48 would be nice for a 7.5" wide wheel.) How wide the wheels are will determine the offset that is required.

Andrew - who thinks this thread has the worst post title ever. Why did I even read it?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts