Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone heard of the company Pivot that makes tach. with shift lights? I saw one at a local car shop this past weekend, and I was thinking of getting it, but I didn't know if the price was good or not. Does anyone know anything about them? I'm assuming that they're japanese, from the writing on the box, but aside from that, does anyone know any other stores that carry them or their website? Any input would be appreciated.

------------------

1999 Prelude Type SH

·
Registered
164 Posts
ive seen them before too. i dunno anything about them, but ive seen them for awhile now. theres a local shop that carries them too.

------------------
Eddie
[email protected] - the fastest teg with a broken clutch
that made it to the end of the 1320

DarkAngel RS (AIM)
mailto: [email protected]
94 Integra RS NOTEC sedan
www.hondaclub.com
Hybrid Forum Moderator
Off-Topic Moderator

My Baby other than my car:

touch her and i'll kick your ass :D

March 10 was a wonderful day

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
i've seen them in person in a car. the color is very light and barely shows up in the day time. at night it's nice.

on a side note....

i'd get their gauges if they had vac / boost gauges and a fuel pressure gauge....but they don't....weirdos...

·
Premium Member
4,530 Posts
I am not doubting what your saying Pure Lude. But for the Velox gauges (the knockoffs) they are advterising (In the NOPI ads) that they come in Boost, EGT, Oil Pressure, Oil Temp, Water Temp, and Air/Fuel Ratio. Maybe the Pivot gauges don't though.

Might be better to get the knockoffs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts