1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
another SS->5spd!
1,373 Posts
Awesome...!

·
Registered
6,314 Posts
Did you do something to your headlights or is the picture just bleached out because of the sun? They look frosted from the picture.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
NO I THINK ITS JUST THE SUN.I WANT TO BLACK OUT THE HOUSING THOUGH.I THINK IT WOULD LOOK GOOD ON BLACK.FOR MY SETUP GO TO HONDA*PRELUDE.COM.MY NAME IS XNBPLuDeX

·
THE LONELY MONK
6,005 Posts
Love the CF tails...nice..

--Sam

------------------

With Great Powers Come Great Responsibilities--Never Underestimate the Power of the VTEC

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
wow lookin good! i like the CF tails on your car.

The only thing is that red grill... i think it would look a whole lot better if that were black again. It would look more aggressive that way too imo

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
oh and i noticed you have the side markers like james and the ludes form japan. How hard was it to do it? I suppose it would only look good on a front w/o the marker (like the BW and mugen).

·
Registered
898 Posts
Good looking car! Not real avid of black, doesn't do the body kit justice, but I like the ride!

------------------

The BEST racing experience ever

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
i dunno, for me its a little too chunky where parts are not blending in well smoothly. all i know is that u gota get rid of that moon roof visor thing

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
its 18 konig tantrums.yea, i'm trying to find someone that wants to trade me front grills. i hate but have no choice but to leave it on unless i buy a new one.i actually like that moonroof visor.it was given to me when i bought the car.it just came out at that time.

·
Registered
825 Posts
TIGHT!!!!!!!

------------------
KQ
98 Pearl White SH
92 Baby Blue S (sold)
94 Red S (R.I.P.)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts