Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are bad pics I took with my motorola camera phone... Hope you still get an idea. My hood is FiberImages and it fit ok except for a small gap on the left side. The rims were spray painted a bronze color although it's close to gold. I would like to know what some of you think and also any suggestions on what I should do with the Acura center cap??? Thanks.

·
PO.Com's E-Pimpologist
9,508 Posts
wow that isn't entirely too badm get better quality pics, and i would see if you can switch to a honda center cap or get some other rims center cap that might fit but don't put the label on it

:bigthump:

·
Registered
92 Posts
hmmmm....you should make the rims gun metal black and see how that looks!!! my friend has a black 95 VTEC with CL rims on and they look better gunmetal black.....but thats just my opinion!!!! ohh.....just find the center caps from a 5th gen, they'll fit!!!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have taken the mud flaps off since that pic was taken, but those were the mud flaps on my car when I bought it... just curious if those aren't the oem mud flaps then what do the oem ones look like? how different are they?

·
WHITE RUSSIAN !
5,949 Posts
N8_94SI said:
yeah I painted my stock wheels gunmetal...
I just love how bronze looks on red, so I decided to try something different..

how does the paint holding up on the rims and what kind of paint did you use?

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
how does the paint holding up on the rims and what kind of paint did you use?
The paint is holdin up very good surprisingly, I only have one scratch on one of the rims, its about a dime size, but other than that they are in good shape. I used Plasic Kote spray paint in GunMetal... and a lot of clear coat. I got the paint at Pep Boys.

BTW, im gonna be selling the gunmetal stock rims... within a week.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.