Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
rotorless rotorite :(
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone have pics of the TE-37 in Bronze?or any other wheel i can't seem to find any on the web. i was just wondering cause i might just go with Bronze instead of Gunmetal (if it looks better) cause i'm getting really impatient. my TE37 GM were ordered a month ago and should be here by May 5-15. or i might just end up getting the the white TE37, but it would go against my efforts to give my car that darked-out look.

------------------
2001 EBP Prelude
(Base 5 sp)
Mods:
CF Altezza
AEM CAI
Tanabe G-Power Medallion
Ground Control Coilovers

·
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
also these pics aren't TE37's but is this what they look like in Bronze?

EDIT #1: what the?!? gimme a couplla minutes and i'll fix it.

------------------
2001 EBP Prelude
(Base 5 sp)
Mods:
CF Altezza
AEM CAI
Tanabe G-Power Medallion
Ground Control Coilovers

[This message has been edited by BlueShadow (edited April 10, 2001).]

·
User Account Disabled
5,736 Posts
LOL

anyway-I think gunmetal would look better than bronze for your ebp. Maybe if it was a dark bronze, (impreze sti look) the colors might match a little better.

·
Premium Member
3,936 Posts
U could look into the 5-Zigen Corpse. Nice 5-spoke rims, much cheaper than the TE-37's too!!!

------------------
01' Base 5-Speed
AEM CAI, Neuspeed Frt.Bar, Neuspeed Sports & KYB AGX, Type-R Wing

Parts to be installed-
Apex V-AFC- anyone wanna help me out w/this one??

·
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
fixed it. how bout these are these what Bronze wheels look like?

sorry for the last pic, i tried resizing it but don't know if it will work or not, its supposed to be like 250x180pixels. and Joon i checked that site but the pic of the TE37 on the Scobby/EVO? was too small, but i hope you like the one i posted
lemme know if its to big and i'll take it off

------------------
2001 EBP Prelude
(Base 5 sp)
Mods:
CF Altezza
AEM CAI
Tanabe G-Power Medallion
Ground Control Coilovers

·
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Joon525:

Hahahahahahaha!
</font>
yeah whats that all about? i've never stolen anything before in my life, and i wasn't stealing it, i was borrowing it.

------------------
2001 EBP Prelude
(Base 5 sp)
Mods:
CF Altezza
AEM CAI
Tanabe G-Power Medallion
Ground Control Coilovers

·
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
all right lemme try one more time. this was that last pic, should be Bronze TE37. oh and don't mind the car its on, just try to ignore it (however hard it may be)

------------------
2001 EBP Prelude
(Base 5 sp)
Mods:
CF Altezza
AEM CAI
Tanabe G-Power Medallion
Ground Control Coilovers

·
Registered
4,185 Posts
A couple people I have talked to that deal VOLK wheels are sayin that they are both receiveing their shipments at the end of this month. Hopefully both of our sets are on there. I think BRONZE would look better on your blue than mine, but i stil thinkit looks best on Black/ Red/ White. You ever see the EBP Si in SCC?? It had white TE's and the combo is great, might wanna look for that issue if you can.......

[This message has been edited by 2kLuder (edited April 10, 2001).]

·
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 2kLuder:
A couple people I have talked to that deal VOLK wheels are sayin that they are both receiveing their shipments at the end of this month. Hopefully both of our sets are on there. I think BRONZE would look better on your blue than mine, but i stil thinkit looks best on Black/ Red/ White. You ever see the EBP Si in SCC?? It had white TE's and the combo is great, might wanna look for that issue if you can.......

</font>

you might be right about our Volks coming over on the same boat. but if i could see the Bronze TE37 on a EBP Lude it might help me decide *cough**photoshop**cough* ahem. but about geting White TE37. i don't wanna have to get those, unless its all they have left. like i was saying above it will clash with my look, blacked out R34 headlights, CF IS300 tails, CF wing.

------------------
2001 EBP Prelude
(Base 5 sp)
Mods:
CF Altezza
AEM CAI
Tanabe G-Power Medallion
Ground Control Coilovers

·
Registered
4,185 Posts
hmm, i see what your saying. R34 headlights are badass. Definitly go with the bronze or GM. I plan on painting my housings and possibly a CF hood @ some point. So a black n blue combo is what im doing. those wheels need to get here

·
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 2kLuder:
hmm, i see what your saying. R34 headlights are badass. Definitly go with the bronze or GM. I plan on painting my housings and possibly a CF hood @ some point. So a black n blue combo is what im doing. those wheels need to get here</font>
jeah jeah, Black and Blue look hella tiite yo!
back when i had my EBP SI i had some SE37A-lookalikes powdercoated gloss-black, i couldn't believe how many positive comments i got. i have sold those wheels to a friend that owns a EBP Accord. but now i've noticed another EBP SI in my area that looks like hes copying my old look.irks the hell out of me everytime i see this car.

------------------
2001 EBP Prelude
(Base 5 sp)
Mods:
CF Altezza
AEM CAI
Tanabe G-Power Medallion
Ground Control Coilovers

·
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
something one of my friends told me, was that my old Si looked like a big-ole bruise with the black and blue color scheme, but i was like no you should see it at night (when i do most of my driving) it looks like my car is floating, kinda looks like a blue shadow
hmmm

------------------
2001 EBP Prelude
(Base 5 sp)
Mods:
CF Altezza
AEM CAI
Tanabe G-Power Medallion
Ground Control Coilovers

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.