Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
used to sell mix tapes
5,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i like 'em... too bad for the guy whose rx300 i stole them from. lol.

the improvement in handling is significant from the original re-92s to these sp-02 PPs - lots more grip around corners. they follow grooves in the road a bit too easily, but other than that i don't feel much difference in "ride quality." noise levels are the same. straight line performance is the same (slightly lighter tire/rim combo cancelled by larger moment of inertia, i guess.)

·
Registered
433 Posts
I love those rims...I love the five star rims...people here like the spyder looking ones that look gross. I like yours a lot along with the racing hart m5's.

·
used to sell mix tapes
5,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
heh heh. i knew someone/everyone would say that... but i'm not gonna do it.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 2kLuder:
Looks GOOD!! Drop that beast!

</font>

·
Registered
9,437 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by schwett:
heh heh. i knew someone/everyone would say that... but i'm not gonna do it. </font>
well, you can always use photoshop

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by schwett:
i like 'em... too bad for the guy whose rx300 i stole them from. lol.

the improvement in handling is significant from the original re-92s to these sp-02 PPs - lots more grip around corners. they follow grooves in the road a bit too easily, but other than that i don't feel much difference in "ride quality." noise levels are the same. straight line performance is the same (slightly lighter tire/rim combo cancelled by larger moment of inertia, i guess.)

</font>
Where did you buy those from?? I thought they stopped making those rims?? How much did you pay?? Thae are really nice.

·
used to sell mix tapes
5,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
not down with the slammed look, don't want to replace my stock shocks, don't want to spend the $$ for springs *and* shocks, can't deal with the reduced ground clearance around here... etc etc etc. first and last reasons are the biggest.

why wont you drop 'er??</font>

·
Registered
4,185 Posts
ahh ic. Well either way, DAYAM! Is that nordic silver or CBM?? i like....

·
THE LONELY MONK
6,005 Posts
Who is it that has the sig "Resist and you'll be overcome?" I think that's what will happen to you...you'll eventually drop it.. hahaha..

--Sam

------------------

With Great Powers Come Great Responsibilities--Never Underestimate the Power of the VTEC

·
used to sell mix tapes
5,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i think that's danny's sig... but he doesn't even resist!

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by checkmate58:
Who is it that has the sig "Resist and you'll be overcome?" I think that's what will happen to you...you'll eventually drop it.. hahaha..

--Sam

</font>

·
Registered
50 Posts
Are those Mugen Rims??? Or are they imitation ones??? Looks dope.....now all you gotta do is drop that sucker!!!

------------------

2000 Prelude Type SH
Premium Pearl White

MODS: AEM CAI, DC Header, Greddy PE Exhaust, Vitek Wires, AEM CamGears, AEM TruPwr Pulleys, UR Crank Pulley, Apexi V-AFC, ACT XT Clutch, DC ShortShift Adaptor, ZEX 55 Shot Nitrous

V-Spec Coilovers, DC Fr. Upper Strut Bar, CarbonFiber Hood, OEM Bodykit, 17" Nippon Racing/NittoNT555ZRs, Type S shiftknob........

·
used to sell mix tapes
5,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
cbm - i wish it was nordic silver!
pic was taken in the evening, so the light is a bit saturating.

ahh ic. Well either way, DAYAM! Is that nordic silver or CBM?? i like....</font>

·
used to sell mix tapes
5,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
mugens... who makes imitation ones? i didn't see any when i looked around.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SH22A4:
Are those Mugen Rims??? Or are they imitation ones??? Looks dope.....now all you gotta do is drop that sucker!!!

</font>

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SH22A4:

</font>
I don't think that anybody makes an imitation mz3x rim. But I could be wrong

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
schwett: how much did you pay for the mugens??? I hella want to get them ,but I thought that they don't make them anymore??

·
used to sell mix tapes
5,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
they don't make 'em anymore - you'll have to find some used ones... the going rate is probably around $2K with tires, assuming they're in good condition.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by FukDupt:
schwett: how much did you pay for the mugens??? I hella want to get them ,but I thought that they don't make them anymore??</font>

1 - 20 of 41 Posts