Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone had any pics of the Rota C-10s in bronze on a black 5th gen. These might be my next wheels but I want to see/ hear opinions of how they would look on the car before I buy them.

·
MA! Where's the MEATLOAF?
55 Posts
^---what kind of rims are on that black lude?

·
Amanda's biatch
2,018 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
vtchprelude1997 said:
Pear, when you get the rims take pics.
no problem :bigthumb:

they will be coming in on saturday...and i won't be able to get the tires mounted until monday because discount tires are closed sundays.

does anybody else recommend any other place that can mount tires without scratching the rim?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So another questions for you guy concerning these rims......... Should is get 16's or 17's and for the color, regular bronze or full sports bronze (this is a lighter shade bronze).

·
Registered
314 Posts
vtchprelude1997 said:
So another questions for you guy concerning these rims......... Should is get 16's or 17's and for the color, regular bronze or full sports bronze (this is a lighter shade bronze).
i was deciding on that before. Figured out if you're going to get a lip kit other than a full oem kit, then you'll be happier with the 17s. Mugen and WW RS both sit lower than the oem.

My friend has the regular bronze. It is dark, without sunlight it looks like it's gunmetal. But when the sunlight hits, it turns into a dark shade of bronze (picture the color darker than a penny). The full royal sports bronze i have never seen in person before, but i still ordered it. Everybody said it is the closes color match to the mugen rims. They said that it is dark bronze without sunlight, but a brighter shade of bronze when sunlight hit.

My 17" rota c10 full royal sports bronze should be coming in today, unless i miss fedex, then they'll be in on monday.

·
Registered
314 Posts
here they are:

looks very nice. Not too golden and not too dark. I'm happy with the color choice =]

they're going to be wrapped in BFGoodrich g-Force kdw-2 tires. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
314 Posts
alright here are pictures of it mounted! The c10s in person are more brighter and golden. The pictures make them look really dark, i need to work on my camera skills.

i'll get some more pictures with better lighting once i wash my car and have some extra free time. Can't wait till my oem front lips comes in as well..

enjoy!

btw. my car is dropped on neuspeed sports springs and kyb agx shocks on the front. I need to install the kybs in the rear still. Seems like it needs to be dropped a little bit more...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts