Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
powered by oyster sauce
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was browsing handa-accessories.com and I saw the OEM gold emblem kit.

I don't think I have ever seen this on a Prelude, maybe once on an Accord. Anyone have pics of it?

GldCrazy, how about it man :D

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Simon, don't EVEN think about it...

·
powered by oyster sauce
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha no :D Too much bling for me. But I am curious how it looks in real life, the website pic wasn't that great...

·
Premium Member
1,796 Posts
I'm pretty sure GldCrazy has them, but I doubt they would look as good on your car as they do on his. He has the black and gold theme going, but you are blue and silver wheels. I'd stick with silver or you could paint the stock ones gunmetal or something. I think gold emblems would stick out too much on your car. Better yet, you could shave them :)

·
powered by oyster sauce
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh yeah, they would be all wrong for my car. I just wanted to see some decent pictures of how they look :)

Gunmetal emblems would be nice, it would be a PITA to get the lettering back on I'm sure.

·
Premium Member
3,864 Posts
Before I got it shaved... I had my front "H" painted flat black. It looked really nice.

Anything other than gold... please. :D

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
awwwee...people remembered me lol

well, heres a pic from the rear since i have a cf hood now

oh..i guess i have this pic too...old so dont mind the foggies lol

·
PO.Com's E-Pimpologist
3,352 Posts
haha i had gold on mine, the previous owner got his H's gold. but som1 had already stole the rear, and i didnt' wanna replace any H

·
powered by oyster sauce
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the pics GldCrazy, that looks pretty nice on black. I think it would look decent on white too :bigthumb:

·
yes, it's an ss
791 Posts
oh geez, i was gonna get a white 97 sc300 with gold emblems but it had too many miles (only $19k though). it could have been described as.....angelic. ;)

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
gold looks good on white...and oh..theres a couple of them sportin it too here in des moines, cept i dont know who they are since they are stock and are older ladies.

gold on blue...well, i dont think it looks that bad, a couple of 4th gens have them on their fresco blue and i think it looks good and some have it on the darker blue...dunno which one and it still looks good, but yea...cant beat gold on black though :D

·
Premium Member
4,730 Posts
I tried to get the 'black chrome' emblems from honda when i bought it, but they're 'accord only' so they would not sell them to me.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
coil222 said:
I tried to get the 'black chrome' emblems from honda when i bought it, but they're 'accord only' so they would not sell them to me.
really? sucks. if i ever change my theme..it'd be all black..window tint, rims, painted calipars..the whole nine yards including the black chome emblems...and guess what her name would be then? Smoke :D

coil...i coulda gotten those witout a prob..only reason is cuz they would do the same to me as they did to you ,but i woulda been like " so why cant i buy these? juss becuz i drive a prelude and not an accord? ...if so, well ur a [email protected] the other thing is..i never said it was for the prelude..so if you wont sell it to me, lemme talk to your dept man..and if your the man..lemme talk to the store owner" :D works everytime..hell they wont decline n e thing that i want from them ever now:cool:

·
Registered
342 Posts
shik0me said:
Thanks for the pics GldCrazy, that looks pretty nice on black. I think it would look decent on white too :bigthumb:
I have gold emblems on my white lude... not by choice though. I'm sure they were nice when they were new, but the gold paint is getting all chipped now and is falling off. Time to do something about that...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts