Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys....here are some pics!!!!! quality is bad from my cheap azz camera. Unfortunatly I was not able to get the dyno done yet. But let me tell you, I AM NOT DISAPPOINTED!!!!!! IT LAUNCHES like a ROCKET!!!! As soon as I get it dynoed I will let you guys know

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1304271&a=9679410&p=46532902

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1304271&a=9679410&p=46532903

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1304271&a=9679410&p=46532901

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1304271&a=9679410&p=46532906

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
NO.... I had a shop do the install. There were 2 problems.... 1 They could not get it to work properly with my Fields VTEC controller, so I told them to just disconnect it. 2 They had to remove my AEM underdrive pulley off the alt, it was to big and in the way of the belt assembly. Other than that..... nothing else. I will give up a pulley, and a vtec controller for a JRSC

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
IDLE....I dont even notice a difference for the way it was!!!!

G

·
Cool, congrats man. I am interested in seeing your dyno numbers. Going to be interesting to compare them to my NA numbers.....

------------------
Billy
North Texas Prelude Owners Group
www.ntpog.org

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
YEAH.... I got the JRSC and install, and install of my ACT clutch, Fidanza Flywheel, new plugs, wires, and adjusted my valves, modifidy my intake, and relocated my siren for my alarm..... ALL of that for $4200

·
Registered
195 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by LUDED1:
YEAH.... I got the JRSC and install, and install of my ACT clutch, Fidanza Flywheel, new plugs, wires, and adjusted my valves, modifidy my intake, and relocated my siren for my alarm..... ALL of that for $4200
</font>
take off a zero and it is an even better number!

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
wow...thats a pretty dime! but excellent work luded1!!!!

now, did you ever get a dyno before the JRSC? Im going to anyways (hopefully next sunday), but i'd like to know what to expect.

Oh, and try to get a sound recording while the car's moving...im dying to hear my new engine sound!!! on second thought, nevermind, i'll never get sleep if you do

------------------
'98 White Prelude
Neuspeed Race Springs
Koni Adj Shocks
Neuspeed Front Strut Bar
Removed Resonator
DC Sports Ceramic Headers
Rear ST Sway Bar
JRSC sitting on garage floor

·
Registered
521 Posts
Woohoo! I'll probably wait for several months just to see if it all goes well for the car itself. Oh yea, I'm glad that you got the results you wanted for your car. I can't wait for the dynos as well.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks guys......

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
GOT my first JRSC kill today...... Cheap AZZ 5.0, was not even close. I was at a red light and he kept lookin at me, revin up that POS. he took off.... I was not plannin on racing but as he went burnin off I was like what the hell. When i decide to get him, he was like 4 car lenghts ahead, next thing I was movin by him like he was PARKED!!!!!I was pointin and laughin at him as I blew by him.... At the next light, he rolled down his window and was like" DAMN what you got in that thing"????? I said " ITS A HONDA, YOU WOULD NOT UNDERSTAND" The funny thing was that I had my girl and my son in the car. My son is 5, and he said to me.... DADDY, His car is slow!!!!! HAHAHAHA
Just thought I would share

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It was just a straight away..... He is a speed FREAK!!!!! FASTER DADDY FASTER!!!!!
No.... I try not too, BUT it was to irresitable to pass up

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
SOUNDS GREAT!!!!!!! My girl said that it sounds like a airplane is taking off!!!!! It is pretty LOUD. I am pretty remedial when it comes to computers, so I dont know how to get a audio clip

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Well, lets put it this way: do you have ANY means whatsoever to record any form of audio on any medium? How 'bout a camcorder (you can buy an RCA --> mini audio plug adapter at radio shack)? If its a mini-stereo, there should be an output jack, just connect that to the audio input of your soundcard. If it sounds complicated, just get the recording, and we'll privately discuss the logistics of it. Besides, i need to keep myself preoccupied until mine gets installed

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
When u gettin the install?????

1 - 20 of 49 Posts