Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Dave
1,468 Posts
I love the new look of your car. It has come around 100% since the first time i saw it. I too have the ION yellow and i think they are the sh!t!! They look great in your ride too. As always it looks hot!

·
Premium Member
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the funny part is i dont know... they just started working... i started taking some of the tape off the wire loom, but i never actually messed with the wires up front. i think the orange connector may not have been connected correctly...

·
Registered
327 Posts
looking good man, youve come a long way. haha.

on a note, the sides dont match very well with the rear. like the rs sides are too pointy for the curvy bc rear.

·
PO.Com's E-Pimpologist
3,352 Posts
ugly lude

·
...EBP...
358 Posts
you are going to have to avoid all the shoes on the streets..once you hit it you're done..! I have the lip too..:wave: The greddy lip is made of poor quality. BTW, your car is hot! another lude with the greddy lip:bigthumb:..

·
Premium Member
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ground controls... car can never be to low :p

jdm fogs would be nice... but costly... who's gonna buy my usdm ghetto style set (it is ghetto rig install, i dont have all the mounting hardware)

and the buddyclub is prolly going to be retired cause the fiberglass cracked, and i got a new one to replace it, and the fiberglass cracked too :mad: so i am going to go back to rs rear like it originally was.... what a waste of money :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts