Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
photoshop request for a 5th gen

was wondering how a 98 pearl white lude would look w/ cf hood, black side mirror pieces, and a black oem wing...if any of you guys could do that and also another version w/o the cf hood, that would be great

thanks in advance!

·
RACECAR
2,883 Posts
Thats not a Prelude, thats a Zebra.

·
IM CURED!
1,165 Posts
way to treat a newbee people, atleased wait untill hes been here a while until you make him feel usless :p

·
Premium Member
3,908 Posts
Re: photoshop request for a 5th gen

liloutlaws said:
was wondering how a 98 pearl white lude would look w/ cf hood, black side mirror pieces, and a black oem wing...if any of you guys could do that and also another version w/o the cf hood, that would be great

thanks in advance!
Provide some pics of your car and we might be able to help you out. I'm too lazy to search for pics, but I'll do the chop. It would be nice if you found a white car that already has atleast a cf hood.

·
Premium Member
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: Re: photoshop request for a 5th gen

JakeTheSlayer said:

Provide some pics of your car and we might be able to help you out. I'm too lazy to search for pics, but I'll do the chop. It would be nice if you found a white car that already has atleast a cf hood.
here ya go... thanks man

sorry i had to borrow someone's lude (vwong) cuz i don't have pics of my own...

·
Premium Member
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
rayweipu said:
done:

i'm too tired to powercoat your rims, oh hope you like it. :)

EDIT: wow i just realized that it does look like zebra :eek:
thanks..haha didn't look as good as i thought it would, stupid video of skyline :laugh:

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
liloutlaws said:

thanks..haha didn't look as good as i thought it would, stupid video of skyline :laugh:
haha its because the wing on there was way more aggressive than the OEM and same with the front

1 - 19 of 19 Posts