Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
9,437 Posts
No

------------------
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by floundericiousFL:
you know...I've often thought...with MALKEN being an Admin...a castrated two-legged hampster with a learning disability could run this place better...</font>

I

·
0 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by o0OO0o:
No

</font>
that was really rude, GRR,
damn @ least try to help him out!

i would do it for you sami if i had that program!

------------------
IM the MOD @ PHAThonda.com... so come and vist...
OH yah, i manage
the CIVIC SI/SIR
Forum.. peace

·
Registered
9,437 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by image&style:
00 that was really rude, GRR,
damn @ least try to help him out!

i would do it for you sami if i had that program!
</font>
rude? you just don't know me, i'm very nice and pleasant guy

i have photoshop 5.0, 5.5, 6.0... pick one

------------------
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by floundericiousFL:
you know...I've often thought...with MALKEN being an Admin...a castrated two-legged hampster with a learning disability could run this place better...</font>

·
PO.com veteran
3,124 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by o0OO0o:

i have photoshop 5.0, 5.5, 6.0... pick one

</font>
Why don't you do it for him o0OO0o ??
Sorry, I forgot....you have no time coz you have to lock crap posts like this!!

------------------
93 VTEC 4WS & TC (JDM)
"and on the seventh day, God created VTEC"

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
crap post? see i would know better if i had nothing better to do than to stay on h-a.net all day looking for smart replies.

·
Registered
419 Posts
the car is too.... pastelish to make nordic mist or crystal blue.. i've only been working on it for 5 minutes though.. i'll keep trying

------------------
-Eric
97 Nordic Mist Prelude

while i go take more.. "pleasing" pictures you'll just have to deal with this one. now wheres that dig. cam?

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by etherealude:
the car is too.... pastelish to make nordic mist or crystal blue.. i've only been working on it for 5 minutes though.. i'll keep trying

</font>

wow, im really impressed. thats a really good job u did there with transfering colors. not in the way of making it look like the crystal blue met color, but making it look like real paint on a car! it almost looks like a real car if the red outlines were fixed. did u just do it manualy by color or what stuff did u use on photoshop?

------------------

Crystal Blue 99' SS Lude (born on 7/1/99)~when i got it
CURENT MODS:
-AEM CAI (silver)-DC Sports CC 4-2-1 Headers
-Tanabe Racing Medalion -Apexi V-AFC -autometer A/F gauge -autometer EGT gauge -zex kit w/ plugs running 55 shots -NOS purge kit
HAVE AND INSTALLING SOON:
-UR pulleys set SS

screen name: CBFORMULA

·
Registered
419 Posts
well i didnt want to go all out in detail because i didn't think i could make metalic out of that red... but what i did was outline the uh.. body, copyed it as a new layer and adjusted hue, saturation and lightness under the image drop down menu.. on image ready.. i'm not too familiar with photoshop.

------------------
-Eric
97 Nordic Mist Prelude

while i go take more.. "pleasing" pictures you'll just have to deal with this one. now wheres that dig. cam?

·
Registered
419 Posts
oh, and when i'm in the hue/saturation adjust menu i click the colorize button and move the hue slider to change the color.. i just figured it out a few minutes ago...
i'm gonna try my car now.

------------------
-Eric
97 Nordic Mist Prelude

·
Registered
419 Posts
yeah.. the red.. is not irredesent enough.. speaking of irredesent.. my date to prom has an irredesent dress... and i can't find a tux that is maroon and dark green, in different light, at the same time to match.. oh well..

------------------
-Eric
97 Nordic Mist Prelude

[This message has been edited by etherealude (edited April 04, 2001).]

·
Registered
983 Posts

Here ya go...its the closest I could get, and I gave you back your right turn signal...if it was only that easy to get another one

------------------

99' Pearl White Prelude
CF Hood
Mugen replica body kit (Front bumper getting repaired)
SFII front bumper
Neuspeed sport springs
Injen Intake, Racing medallion Exhaust
Apex'i V-AFC
Sony CDX-M650 head unit

·
used to sell mix tapes
5,446 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by etherealude:
yeah.. the red.. is not irredesent enough.. speaking of irredesent.. my date to prom has an irredesent dress... and i can't find a tux that is maroon and dark green, in different light, at the same time to match.. oh well.. </font>
son, a tux need not be "maroon and dark green," to match your woman's irridescent red dress. is it christmas or something? the tux is all about the classic look. black jacket, white shirt, red tie to match her dress. pow.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by tenchi_lude:
Can anyone change it in black? Thanks</font>
Here you go,

------------------
94 Prelude VTEC

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.