Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
on my '99 SS lude with new crower cam shaft what we talking about in gains in HP and torque? Id love to have a boost in off the line torque.

-kevin

G

·
Have you tried looking on Crower's webpage or e-mailing Crower?

According to their webpage, the Stage One gives you 12 - 15 hp (pretty opimistic to me).

I don't think you will find a quick answer. I haven't heard of anyone installing Crower cams on an H22 yet.

------------------
Billy
North Texas Prelude Owners Group
www.ntpog.org

·
Registered
810 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 71dsp:
Have you tried looking on Crower's webpage or e-mailing Crower?

According to their webpage, the Stage One gives you 12 - 15 hp (pretty opimistic to me).

I don't think you will find a quick answer. I haven't heard of anyone installing Crower cams on an H22 yet.

</font>

71dsp: What's the wheel horsepower range that a H22 with i/h/e will pick up with different cam grinds (mild - full race)? Thanks.

LLL

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
im tryin to see if this would increase torque also, and burst off line. HP is gettin old wit me . =)

-kevin

·
Registered
6,314 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by zentron:
im tryin to see if this would increase torque also, and burst off line. HP is gettin old wit me . =)

-kevin
</font>
If you want a "burst" off the line do it quick and easy with a nice 50 shot of NOS. That'll get you a "burst" for sure.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.