Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody here using GC coilovers with Eibach race springs?
Any problem with it at all?
And also, how low of a drop is it?
Any pics???

Thanks!

·
Registered
254 Posts
I have Ground Controls on my car. I'm kinda unsure about your question....but they lower anything from 0-about 3"

------------------
<A HREF="http://hondaprelude.com/setups/setupsdsply.asp?id=63&gen=4&orderby=last_updated" TARGET=_blank>
</A>

AIM: quickprelude

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
I like mine, sorry no pics.

Just to be safe, make sure you keep them clean. Otherwise they can get stuck from all the sand and dirt on the threads. Happened to me last weekend

JP

·
rotorless rotorite :(
1,652 Posts
here are some pics of mine with the GC/Eibach

the way i measured is from the bottom of the collar to to bottom of the threaded sleeve.

the front has 3/4" of tread showing while the back has about 1" showing.

it was so low that i barely cleared the Hydraulic lift arms we were working on. once out from over the lift we used the car jack to lower the front somemore.

------------------
2001 EBP Prelude
(Base 5 sp)
Mods:
CF Altezza
AEM CAI
Tanabe G-Power Medallion
Ground Control Coilovers

[This message has been edited by BlueShadow (edited April 20, 2001).]

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
quickprelude: I guess I am trying to find out if there's a certain height for the Race springs. Or is there a certain height that it should be set at for the best performance?

71dsp: so...do you suggest getting GC coilover with race springs??

do you think I will scrape(speedbumps or driveway bumps) at all after I put my RS kit on?

G

·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by TL001:
quickprelude: I guess I am trying to find out if there's a certain height for the Race springs. Or is there a certain height that it should be set at for the best performance?

71dsp: so...do you suggest getting GC coilover with race springs??

do you think I will scrape(speedbumps or driveway bumps) at all after I put my RS kit on?
</font>
What do you mean by "race springs"? The springs that come with the kit are Eibach ERS springs (ERS = Eibach Race Springs). Are you making a distinction between ERS springs and race springs?

Scraping depends on how far you lower it. It's adjustable, so you can lower it as much as you want.

There is no certain height. The GCs are height adjustable.

------------------
Billy
North Texas Prelude Owners Group
www.ntpog.org

1 - 7 of 7 Posts